Friday, August 1, 2008

Family BBQ

As I mentioned in a previous blog, Tony's parents were in town last week. On Sunday we had a BBQ at our house and invited Tony's family who live in the area as well. We set up croquet and badmitten along with chairs on the deck to just sit and enjoy the weather and company. We were blessed with beautiful weather; not to hot and no rain!
Here is Steven, chillin' and eating a cracker.

Madison striking a pose!

The boys playing a little croquet. (Tony won!)
Madison had to take a picture of me. Every once in a while I get in front of the camera.

Tony's friend RJ. (Huh?!)

Madison, Steven and Uncle Mike; playing with the birdies.

Here Dad, put the hat on. (Madison calls it the "Eagle Hat")

Ok, Mom will wear it.

And Madison.

And Steven. (Mmm, was that spaghetti good?!)

Lots of family fun for all!

3 comments:

Kedra Simpson said...

I am so glad that you are back into blogging. I love being able to see whats going on and to look at your cute pics. We miss and love you guys!

Unknown said...

nice posts lately. looks like good times. nice deck. I love decks. everyone is cute!!! I wish I could see Steven. Hurry up. The northwest is calling. What is Madison's status?

Joshua and Joy said...

Looks like you had a great time. BBQ's are so much fun.