Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boredom

What do you do when your bored? Eat, read, watch TV, .... or blog! I am at work and the boss is gone and did not leave me a much needed project. So, I decided I would change by background; isn't it cute?! I still don't have the pictures from Madison's trip. Argh! I will hopefully get them tonight and try to post them tomorrow. Also, Tony's parents and grandmother are coming into town on Saturday. They are staying for 5 days and I think we are going to the zoo and Six Flags. Not sure what else we are doing, but I am hoping this will cure my boredom. The combination of this and the fact that Tony is in one of his spring cleaning moods, we will be cleaning out our house of all unneeded crap. Sounds like fun! (this is sarcasm; I really don't enjoy this, especially with two kids under my feet) Wish me luck! The good thing about this is that I will get my bottom kitchen cabinets back, and Steven won't be able to pull everything out or get in. They have been off for a month or more trying to get painted.
Okay, enough complaining. More fun stuff to come. See you soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope cleaning and staying "un-bored" works out for you. The completion of the projects will be nice. Hope you enjoy the family.